High school graduates
For high school students seeking a Letter of Admissions from a Canadian College, following are the services we offer:
- College/University Planning: We do the research for students; we find the best educational institution that will provide them with the specialized program they are looking for.
- College/University Admissions: We complete admissions for students. We act on their behalf to ensure that their admissions file is complete and they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
- Student Placement Opportunities: We provide International Students enrolled in Business Programs across Ontario with business internship opportunities at our sister company Ontario Small Business Network (OSBN®), one of the most credible small business networks in Ontario.
- Settlement & Accommodation: We refer students to We Host Students, an Ed2All partner that has years of experience in helping students settle in Canada. Upon the student's/Guardian's request our partners will provide accommodation for the students and help them integrate into Canadian life.
- Study Visa: If you need help getting your study visa, our partnered Regulated Immigration Consultant will work with you to complete visa requirements and will submit your file to the Canadian embassy on your behalf.
Grade 9 - 12 Students:
Yes, we do represent one of the best boarding schools in Canada! If you are wondering what International school to enrol your 9 - 12 grade child in, connect with us and we will help you find a Canadian managed and operated International boarding school in Ottawa.
International Education Consultants:
For International Education Consultants, we offer the following service:
- We work with you to arrange for International high school students to come to Canada for a 3 weeks intensive custom tailored course at one our partner Canadian Colleges.
- We would like to collaborating efforts to bring in International students to Study at Canadian Colleges.